Thursday, October 26, 2006

Something fucking hilarious happened today other than the Habs winning and the Leafs losing (to the Sens no less). Anyways, this happened at work, so I'm not sure how funny it'll be to other people, but to me it's hilarious so fuck off, I'm writing about it.

This one trainer at work went off on this new guy because she keeps repeating the same stuff to him over and over and he's just not getting it. So she's blasting him, going off and he's just responding when all of a sudden he goes:

"Do you want to buy my cell phone?"

So everyone kind of goes quiet and get that what the fuck?! look.

Maybe it's because he has an accent, maybe it's just the randomness but I just start laughing my ass off. So he's trying to explain or he's saying something but I just kept talking over him, asking the trainer random shit like:

"Hey, this weekend, wanna mow my lawn?"

"Hey hey, next week, wanna dry clean my shirts?"

I went off like that for about 5 minutes before walking away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a hillarious day at work! ;-) Hope you're enjoying your Saturday.