Monday, March 26, 2007

I am so sick of people going on about Facebook all the time. If you don't know what Facebook is, it's something like Myspace or some crap. It's the next big thing, yadda yadda yadda. Fuck it!

The worst is I've never been on the site, and mostly it's because everyone I know tells me how awesome it is because it made them connect with so and so and this and that and their long lost fucking cousin from Nebraska or some shit. What's next, facebook is so great 'cause it cured my blindness and gave me a hard on? I had made a myspace page before and all I got was these dumb spam sex webcam friends to add me every second day. Not that great if you ask me, and a huge waste of time. I actually deleted my page and vowed never to go on that site again.

Fuck that shit.

No comments: