Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I really hate people who leave me a really long voicemail, then e-mail me the same information, then call me and tell me the same information AND then come see me at my desk and come tell me the same information. Seriously, it's a huge waste of fucking time.


Speaking of voicemails, it's not an interactive thing, so don't go on about stuff that requires my responses trying to guess what I would say. If you're going to do that, just answer your own fucking question and leave me alone. All you need to do is say "Hey call me back regarding this". I don't care what time it is, I have fucking time stamp on my voicemail. And don't leave me a voicemail AND an e-mail. Do one or the other. If I haven't replied yet, I'm too fucking busy to answer or you're just a dumb ass and not worth my time and energy.

Also, your voicemail message is probably too long. Yes, yours. It's too long and it's annoying. Just say "Hi, it's , leave a message". I don't give a fuck about some long song, I know I have to leave you my name and shit, and you don't need the time of my call because this is 2009 and the fucking voicemail message system will goddamn tell you what time I called. Seriously.


No comments: